Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First Sandwich Post!


I didn't mean to start off the first sandwich post coming out ablaze with such a controversial topic, but the first photo of a sandwich on this post may or may not actually be a sandwich. So, is the turkey club wrap I'm eating for lunch actually a sandwich or more of a hybrid sandwich? What really constitutes a sandwich? These are some of the issues and topics I would like to take on here at A SANDWICH TO REMEMBER... and get our hands dirty and uncover the truth behind sandwiches. I've invited a group of sandwich experts to share their experiences from the past and present, as well as the future of sandwiches in an ever changing sandwich world of possibilities.

Tell me about your sandwiches. Photograph those sandwiches. Don't be shy. Don't feel overwhelmed. We're here for you. Discover a little bit about yourself one sandwich at a time.

2 comments:

crispy said...

how do I go about posting a sandwich????? I got one but I can't post it. I subscribed to a feed-and I don't know what that is- and no sandwiches. Now I'm just really hungry. please advise

Pogo said...

I have my technical crew working on this issue and we should have you up and talking sandwiches in no time.